Clinical Research Coordinator_Research
Why Planned Parenthood?
Working at Planned Parenthood Great Northwest, Hawai’i, Alaska, Indiana, Kentucky is more than a job. It provides the opportunity to contribute to our powerful mission and perform meaningful work.
In healthcare services, this means a commitment to providing the absolute best in patient care and education. Our exceptional health center staff drives our mission forward by upholding our acclaimed customer service & confidentiality standards, and working to create a safe, judgement-free space for anyone seeking Planned Parenthood services.
As an organization, we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. Specifically, we recognize that profound racism impacts the education, health and wellbeing of people in our communities and we are actively working to address all forms of oppression. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations we serve, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly urged to apply.
About this position:
PPGNHAIK's Clinical Services Team is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to coordinate clinical research studies and provides support and assistance to the Clinical Research Manager on all clinical research studies.
This position serves as the primary study coordinator for specific studies and assists with the implementation of other studies as needed. Recruits, screens and schedules research subjects, enrolls subjects and ensures accurate data collection and entry. Provides support on research related projects. Performs patient care responsibilities as requested.
This is a full time position based in Seattle, WA. Some travel to other PP health centers in the Western Washington area may be required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assists in research study planning and implementation according to required protocols.
- Oversees daily logistics and study operations across multiple health centers, supporting research activities in those sites.
- Recruits, screens and schedules potential research subjects for studies.
- Collects informed consent and enrolls subjects into research studies.
- Responsible for all study data, including completing data collection and entry, and ensuring the quality of case report forms and source documents.
- Maintains study files, regulatory documents and databases and tracks study related correspondence.
- Works collaboratively with Health Center staff, the Clinical Research Manager and the Director of Research.
- Performs health center tasks including but not limited to, preparing exam rooms, taking clients to exam rooms, assisting clinicians, and a variety of tasks which require demonstrating knowledge of universal precautions, sterile technique and hazardous waste disposal.
We’ll trust you to:
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Value continuous learning and seeks ongoing training and development
- Take action to support the affiliate's commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Value team work, flexibility and adaptability; embraces change
You’ll need to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum two years of college-level coursework in life sciences or health related field or equivalent experience in the health care field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in health care or healthcare related field required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in medical research or research-related activities preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and software skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office software and EHR.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
As part of our total rewards package, we offer meaningful work, generous time off and benefits, promotional opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Our attractive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage for you and eligible dependents, life insurance, short and long term disability coverage, as well as a retirement plan. We also provide transportation benefits at eligible locations. For additional information regarding compensation, pay scales, or total rewards, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click apply now below to submit an application and resume. Once your information has been reviewed by our recruitment team, we will reach out by telephone and email to schedule an interview for all qualified applicants. Please continue to check your spam folder for all email communications that may come from our organization.
Equal opportunity employment:
PPGNHAIK is an equal-opportunity employer and seeks to recruit persons of diverse backgrounds -and to support their retention and advancement within the organization. Justice is one of our core values, and we are committed to fostering a workplace culture inclusive of people with respect to their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, marital status, age, disabilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other characteristic. Our commitment to justice and diversity also means providing a work environment that is welcoming, respectful and engaging.
Racism deeply impacts the health and wellbeing of our communities, compounding existing disparities and creating intersectional barriers. We strive to name and address these barriers through community engagement and assessment, relevant and effective policy creation, and organizational accountability methods. We support initiatives that address all forms of oppression, however, maintaining an explicit focus on race is essential to advancing equity across our communities. Improving outcomes for people of color will improve outcomes for everyone.
- Job Function Non-manager
- Pay Type Hourly
- Seattle Madison, 2001 E Madison Street, Seattle, Washington, United States of America