OCC Administrative Coordinator
Job Summary: Serve as the Administrative Coordinator and the Central Dispatcher for the Outreach Coordination Center; Prepare outreach materials; Allocate placements to shelters; Record pertinent information data systems and logs; Answer OCC phone hotline and dispatch teams appropriately; Conduct data entry and revision; maintain security and organization of OCC equipment and files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Acts as primary OCC daytime dispatcher responding to calls and requests for assistance in an appropriate manner.
· Respond promptly to all calls and assign phone coverage when away from your desk.
· Dispatch available response teams to engage consumers
· Maintain awareness of team activity and conduct periodic radio checks to verify their location
· Assist outreach teams to obtain appropriate placements and services for persons they engage.
· Assist outreach teams to locate and assist individuals on their caseload.
· Maintain professional telephone manner and performance at all times.
· Advocate on behalf of individuals to ensure their needs are being addressed and they have the appropriate levels of support and referrals to services.
· Observe confidentiality, privacy, and dignity of OCC Clients.
· Assist in the supervision, and training of OCC Dispatch Staff.
· Ensure that OCC is well organized, Preparing and maintaining outreach materials for teams.
· Assist the Senior and Assistant Program Manager in maintaining supplies of PPE for the Outreach teams to function safely during the pandemic.
· Ensure that OCC and Outreach staff follow all required safety protocols, and expectations during the pandemic.
· Assist in facilitating communication between OCC Staff
· Supervise OCC Front Desk staff, meeting bi-weekly and providing support and training.
· Track dedicated shelter beds and communicate openings to Outreach Teams
· Conduct data entry and revision when not conducting other duties at OCC.
· Manage the Project Home Outreach Vehicles, tracking maintenance, repairs, gas card, and cleanliness.
· Utilize required technology to ensure individuals are appropriately tracked in existing systems in a timely manner
· Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
· Assist in Organizing office operations and procedures
· Maintain and secure OCC property and devices.
· Oversee and support administrative duties in the OCC and ensure that office is operating smoothly
· Good computer skills with knowledge of databases and Microsoft Word Suite
· Knowledge of resources available in the housing and homelessness system in Philadelphia
· Experience in and knowledge of homeless programs and general issues around homelessness; experience with mental health and substance abuse issues
· High School Diploma /GED with four years’ experience in the homeless system and administration
· College Degree with two year experience in the homeless system and administration
Project HOME is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, PA, USA