Program Director - RN
Full Time Registered Nurse - Program Operations Director
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
As Program Operations Director – RN, you are the engine that accelerates value creation! With a good sense of Clinical Operations, this multifunctional role partners both internally and externally to ensure we take patient wound care to the next level. In this role you will engage with physicians and medical staff in our state of the art wound care facilities. The ideal Director executes objectives and long-term goals to ensure the successful operation of the center. Wound Care/ongoing training will provide you the tools to be successful in your role.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patients and turn it into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Performance incentive opportunities
- Continuous coaching & mentorship
- Uphold hospital partner reports/operations, directly collaborate with management and RXH staff
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues between centers, physicians and hospital partners
- Manage clinic/operational center employees in terms of performance, behavioral and training
- Visible in wound clinic and HBO suite demonstrating leadership by example
- Collaborate with Medical Director and staff on RXH’s Performance Improvement Plan
- Prepare/manage salary, budget and financial objectives. Maximize monthly program utilization
- Associates degree in nursing, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required for Magnet Hospitals - some business focus preferred
- Valid CPR certification from the American Heart Association required
- 3 years’ experience of nurse management, hospital service line management preferred
- Excellent visionary, strategic, fearless leadership skills and a "can-do" attitude
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), technologically savvy
- Effective problem-solving skills, decision-making via innovation & creativity
- Ability to collaborate successfully within a multicultural environment
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Job Family Program Director
- Pay Type Salary
- Lansing, MI, USA