Full Time HBO Technician/EMT Certified
Full Time HBO Technician / EMT Certified
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
We are looking for a dedicated HBO Technician (will train) / EMT Certified (required) candidate to provide Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to our referred patients. This technician conducts initial and ongoing age-specific assessments in designated time frames and provides therapy and hyperbaric chamber operations. The ideal technician provides outstanding customer service to patients, patient family members, referring physicians and coworkers. Ongoing training will provide you the tools to be successful in your role.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patient and turn it into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends
- Generous paid time off
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Preparation of all patients referred for treatment
- Participates in department’s quality improvement plan and assists in collecting data used for Quality Assurance & Education
- Document all care provided accurately & completely according to hospital and department policy
- Provide therapy and hyperbaric chamber operations and maintenance/cleaning as required
- Recognize change in the patient’s condition and intervene appropriately
- All patient treatment notes to be entered into RHX’s EMR system
- HIPAA Compliance – complies with all of the Privacy and Confidentiality Policy and Procedures
- Adheres to all Patient Safety Initiatives and Infection Control Procedures as outlined in the hospital’s safety manual. Appropriate usage of Hospital resources, supplies and equipment
- Travel to other local centers for coverage, training, etc. when required
- Must have a valid and current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Valid CPR certification from the American Heart Association required
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B, EMT-I, EMT-CC, EMT-P), Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) certification in the state in which the Technician will work. Other advanced medical certifications will be considered.
- CHT trained/certified preferred
- Prior experience with wound care patients preferred (Will train)
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Prior experience with an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system preferred
- Must be physically able to perform CPR
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Palm Springs, CA, USA