Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is offering an opportunity for a Financial Analyst to work within our team.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst, to report directly to our Chief Operations Officer, who will support the accounting and financial analysis for a network of field offices at SCA field service offices in Cleveland, OH.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance.
Prepare financial and operational reports and projections.
- Evaluate variance analysis and communicate findings to senior management team.
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Assist in financial model development and forecasting.
- Conduct data mining and manipulation projects.
- Monitor and oversee data integrity in all projects.
- Preform statistical analysis on data sets.
- Participate in acquisition activity including but not limited to record evaluation and reconstruction to meet company standards and perform due diligence on financial data.
- Assist in project and contract valuations including internal rate of return and net present value analysis.
- Participate in pricing evaluations.
- Assist in development of shareholder reports on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and analysis as need.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Basic accounting knowledge and fundamental understanding of financial statements.
- Must be willing to work long hours when occasionally required.
- Must have excellent time-management skills and be able to multi-task and meet demanding time constraints.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to translate analysis clearly and concisely.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 30
- Cleveland, OH, USA