Cleveland, OH, USA Req #716
Monday, May 10, 2021
Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
SCA is looking for an Executive Assistant to our CEO. This is a support role whose tasks include general office support and aiding other executives as needed to support the SCA operations.
- Manage and maintain Executive’s schedule.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Manage a multi-line phone system maintain proper phone etiquette.
- Prepare responses to routine inquiries.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Be the front facing employee for visitor to the office.
- Prepare agendas and plan for office functions: coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and Board of Directors.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems.
- Maintain a file system to retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Attend meetings to record minutes: Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- High school diploma required, 2-year college degree preferred
- Proficiency with computers is a must, including Microsoft office suite
- Excellent customer service skills, and positive demeanor
- Team player with a willingness to help others
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Sweeping Corp is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cleveland, OH, USA