Copy - Parking Lot Sweeper - Nightshift
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is offering an opportunity for an Air Sweeper Operator to work within our team. The Air Sweeper Operator will be driving an Air Sweeper Truck, providing prompt service to customers assigned to daily scheduled routes, including but not limited to parking lots, contractors, municipalities, & road construction contractors, etc.
- Perform required inspection of Air Sweeper, prior to operating equipment
- Preform minor mechanical checks of truck & equipment
- Wear proper and required PPE
- Review scheduled routes assigned & Be proactive and ask questions if route is unclear
- Safely operate an Air Sweeper vehicle
- Track completed tasks and/or routes (sweep validation per procedures)
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted while maintaining quality of work
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather
- Report any equipment failures, near misses or accidents to Lead or Supervisor within 8 hours
- Perform all other duties assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/ Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time. Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cincinnati, OH, USA