Human Resources Representative - FSO
This position is responsible for providing HR generalist support to our FSO employees, field HR leaders and our Operations staff in the areas of hiring and onboarding, the development and management of HR systems and processes, HR policy interpretation, and new acquisition integration.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our HRIS system (Ceridian Dayforce) including reviewing/approving new hires and change requests, generating standard and ad hoc reports, managing access, initiating and maintaining accurate workflows, acting as a liaison with vendors on feeds and transactions, training and supporting users, and making recommendations for improved efficiencies including APIs, data feeds and process updates;
- Coordinating closely with hiring managers and Recruiting, oversee FSO and SGA offer letters and related onboarding activities, conduct training for field HR staff for field hiring processes, and regularly monitoring compliance with applicable HR programs;
- In coordination with the M&A team and HR Direction, participate in the acquisition integration process including importing new employees & setting up onboarding, creating and executing employee communications/presentations, and other related integration activities.
- Working closely with vendors and internal users, regularly review existing programs and systems and seek to make process improvements and increase automation in such areas as HRIS system utilization and integration, background checking/drug testing, I-9/e-verify compliance, UI claims management, employee onboarding and engagement, performance management, EEO-1 and other required reporting, personnel file management, and data management;
- Act as a backup to payroll processing and certified payroll execution.
- Other projects as needed in support of our business objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent preferred, which is typically obtained through 5 or more years of human resource experience.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of exempt level human resource experience required, including experience in a fast paced, growing field-based service organization. Must have experience interacting with and supporting a field-based hourly workforce in a regional or corporate level role.
- Strong working knowledge of administering HRIS systems, with strong preference using Ceridian Dayforce.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly customer-service oriented, with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients and vendors, while functioning as a team player required.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing skills and ability to articulate policies and procedures in a clear, concise manner.
- Position is typically performed in corporate work environment but may require minimal travel (less than 10%) potentially to conduct training or acquisition integration communication meetings.
- Competitive Wage
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is constantly required to talk and hear (effectively communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment in English), and must be able to read computer screens, and both read and create correspondence and reports in English. Must be able to write handwritten reports and notes in clear, legible English.
- The employee must constantly sit at a desk, frequently stand and walk, occasionally stoop and/or bend, and frequently reach with both hands and arms.
- Must be able to commute to the FSO office location to perform the job duties on a consistent basis within the work hours required.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. May be required to climb stairs on an intermittent basis (such as when visiting a site or customer location).
- The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the workday.
- The employee must be able to work a regular full-time schedule and must be able to work more than a standard 40 hour, Monday-Friday schedule as required by business needs (i.e., must have flexibility and willingness to work the amount of time required to meet expectations for the position, which may regularly be an additional 10+ hours per week, including some evening and weekend hours on an infrequent basis).
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities. Must also be able to effectively handle high stress situations, and calmly respond to others during tense or difficult conversations.
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- The employee must be able to maintain a professional image, including exhibiting good personal hygiene, neat and well-groomed appearance, and appropriate business attire.
- Must be able to abide by the Company’s zero-tolerance drug/alcohol policy, not be under the influence of drugs (prescription or illegal) or alcohol to any degree while working, and report prescription drug use if such has the possibility of affecting job performance in any manner.
- Pay Type Salary
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Independence, OH, USA