175 Galaxy Blvd, Toronto, ON M9W 0C9, Canada Req #543
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
The Account Manager works closely with GAD’s to service the needs of our clients. You are a passionate partner to our clients and their business. Your relationships are based on being human, comfortable and thoughtful with manager level clients. You are able to build lasting relationships, and deliver value. You come with unique skills our clients just can’t get anywhere else. As a member of the SDI team, your unique skills and passion for sport in combination with our team produce spectacular work. You are very comfortable finding and creating magic in everything you do.
- Cultivate a sense of trust and confidence with our clients
- Develop a strong understanding of the client needs and dynamics
- Understand client’s industry, products, strategy and goals to determine how we can best support them
- Advocate for both our client and our team – and know how to balance the two.
- Proactively identify client risks or opportunities and help manage the project team to effectively respond
- Ensure the client’s deep satisfaction in the work, the team, and project experience overall
- Communicate success metrics and needs
- Your knowledge and passion for sport (specifically hockey, baseball, tennis) help push our client facing solutions to new heights by tapping into insights of the sports fan
- Collaborate with the Development and Delivery teams as necessary, to provide superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities
- Approve appropriate project estimates before being sent to client for approval
- Encourage and actively initiatives collaborative relationships among all disciplines within the Agency
- Your verbal, written and presentation skills are excellent
- You’re a strategic, confident decision-maker with the ability to maintaining and growing accounts
- Experience in sports related field of work (could be school sports teams, or professional sports / sponsorship setting)
- Bachelor degree preferably in business strategy, marketing, advertising or related field (just kidding, we actually only care about your knowledge, how you got that knowledge is up to you, performers come from very diverse backgrounds).
- You are a natual networker
- Good capabilities in customer relationship management and interpersonal skill.
- You simply must have “giveashitness” our trademarked word for caring so much about delivering everything we do with excellence
- You can solve any problem we throw at you, nothing is impossible, seriously!
- You are compassionate. We are all about humans at this agency
- You are curious and dedicated to self learning
- A great sense of organization (and humour)
- Minimum of 2 years of agency or related experience
- Autonomous and responsible
- Great listening skills
What are some perks you can look forward to:
- Working with a talented group of unique performers
- Full complement of health benefits
- Flex Work Arrangement
- 2 weeks of sick/personal days
- RRSP contribution matching
- Health Subsidy
Life At SDI:
We believe that the world needs more human, and our culture revolves around this simple pillar. You will be joining a great family with a purpose to unlock human potential; with a vision to use behavioural science to understand the human condition; and with the ability to breathe life into extraordinary ideas that connect with the world. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups in our field (women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI) as we view diversity of thought and of experience as a core strength of our business.
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, recruitment agencies or email inquiries, please. SDI Mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Pay Type Salary
- 175 Galaxy Blvd, Toronto, ON M9W 0C9, Canada