Account Administrator - Co-op Fall Term (kite)
INTERN or CO-OP – FALL 2021
Short Term Contract: September 7th to December 17th, 2021
Compensation: $15.00/hour (full-time hours)
Remote-based (Toronto, Canada)
SDI MKTG (www.sdimktg.com) delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of resources include: financial loyalty, sports marketing services, brand awareness and communication strategies. SDI is recognized as one of the largest sources of integrated marketing solutions services in North America. kite (www.wearekite.com) is the North American Field Sales & Marketing division of SDI MKTG, based in Toronto and Denver. Check out our websites for more info about us and our employee value proposition
What will you be doing in this role with us?
In our world, there is no "typical day" (which is awesome!), but we guarantee that you'll be working on (and learning about) the following tasks on a regular basis in this hybrid type of role: Field Sales team management; scheduling / sales training; Client Service; Reporting; Managing field logistics/assets; Liaison and communication with Field Managers; Administrative; Financial strategy.
What college/university programs are the best matches to this role/team?
Business Administration - Marketing; Business/Commerce; Marketing Management; Sport & Entertainment Sales & Marketing; Strategic Relationship Management.
What are the “must haves” for candidates interested in this role?
- Must be either a current College or University Co-Op student with a mandatory 4 month work term required for credit towards graduation OR a recent College or University graduate seeking work experience;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken;
- A natural team leader and motivator – in person and remotely;
- Confidence; professional work ethic, a hunger and drive to learn and succeed;
- Willingness to learn and receive constructive feedback;
- Tech savvy - Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook;
- Great listener, team player, responsible, accountable and reliable;
- Able to juggle multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities within a fast-paced environment.
- A great sense of humour!
What are the “nice to haves” that will help set you apart in your application?
- Working knowledge of MS Teams, Google Docs, etc.
- Prior experience as a Field Sales Representative or Brand Ambassador with a marketing agency;
- Prior experience working in the financial / banking industry;
- Prior team leadership experience (sports, sales, etc.)
- Prior retail or corporate office experience;
Learning should be a combination of hard work and tons of fun. That’s what we offer at SDI MKTG for all of our Co-Ops & Interns. Do we have your attention? If so, apply today! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Send your resume to: email@example.com Deadline to apply: June 30, 2021
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or email inquiries, please. SDI Mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
SDImktg is committed to equity in its policies, practices, and programs, supports diversity in its teaching, learning and work environments and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented groups are sincerely considered under its employment equity policy. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of the SDI community are encouraged to apply.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Toronto, ON, Canada