Kite - Account Coordinator
Full-Time, Permanent; Remote-based during COVID-19 (Office located in Etobicoke, ON)
Reports to: Client Services Manager
WHO IS SDI MKTG & kite
SDI MKTG (www.sdimktg.com) delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of resources include: financial loyalty, sports marketing services, brand awareness, and communication strategies. SDI is recognized as one of the largest sources of integrated marketing solutions services in North America. kite (www.wearekite.com) is the North American Field Sales & Marketing division of SDI MKTG, based in Toronto and Denver. Check out our websites for more info about us and our employee value proposition!
In this role, you will support our clients’ in-field activation programs including, but not limited to, managing and motivating a diverse team of field sales representatives remotely and on-site, while running a successful activation with the goal of reaching sales and performance targets; coordinating program logistics and acting as a liaison between the day to day deliverables and the account team.
- Work closely with the field teams to ensure that all operational aspects are efficiently carried out.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully communicate with the account team and use problem solving skills when challenges arise
- Ensure all targets are being met and activation plans are being implemented when/as required.
- Enthusiastically embrace the coaching and mentoring from all members of the account team
- Use reporting to effectively analyze performance and deliver qualitative and quantitative feedback for the field representatives to contribute to overall performance – including AS, AM, CSM & CSD.
- Coordinate all logistics- including but not limited to: scheduling; storage; program vehicles; travel; payroll, vendors; etc.
- Attend and participate in all required team meetings, including brainstorming sessions and actively provide creative ideas and feedback.
- Contribute to the overall experience of our field representatives by managing community initiatives etc.
- In accordance to the HR/Recruitment policies & procedures, responsible for the recruitment of field representatives, including but not limited to: job posting, resume screening, interviewing, reference checks, and verbal offers of employment. Support HR as needed to ensure field representatives complete the onboarding process, ensuring that field representatives complete all required criminal record checks and onboarding documents prior to being scheduled. Responsible for the training of field representatives. Assist in the development and implementation of training documents and ensure field representatives are fully proficient and knowledgeable in program execution.
- In accordance to the Finance/Payroll policies & procedures, responsible for completing and submitting the payroll and expenses for Field Representatives – overall managing budget trackers.
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels of the Company to consistently contribute to a positive work environment and culture
- Follow all Company Policies & Procedures and uphold SDI’s corporate vision and core values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE….
You excel working in a fast-paced and exciting environment. You are a creative problem solver, a detail-oriented multi-tasker and your communication and interpersonal skills are top notch. You’re a collaborative and are a natural at building strong and effective working relationships within a team.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ALSO INCLUDE:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in business and/or marketing;
- 1 - 2 years’ marketing industry experience (banking/financial industry an added bonus!)
- Ability to motivate, encourage and develop a team of Field Sales Representatives.
- Tech savvy: Highly proficient computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of MS Teams, Google Docs, etc.
- A professional work ethic that continually contributes to a positive work environment
- Flexible work schedule – must be available to work evenings & weekends, as required
- A passion for the HUMAN side of business and an infectious desire to succeed.
Do we have your attention? If so, we would love to hear from you! Give us your best sales pitch about why YOU’RE the best candidate for our role!
Apply today with your resume to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: June 30, 2021
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, recruitment agencies or email inquiries, please. SDI MKTG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Final candidates must be able to successfully clear a full criminal background check as a condition of employment. Valid passport required for potential business travel.
SDI MKTG is committed to equity in its policies, practices, and programs, supports diversity in its teaching, learning and work environments, and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented groups are sincerely considered under its employment equity policy. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of the SDI community are encouraged to apply.
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada