Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Secondary Containment
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Peak’s Liner Technician positions are in charge of general upkeep of well locations as well as mechanical repairs on equipment; construction, threading pipes, perform mechanical hookups with pumps and valves and general labor duties at well sites. This is an entry-level position that requires at least one year of experience and/or equivalent training, preferably in the energy industry.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Experience with wedge welder and hand seamer preferred but not required
- Load, unload, and identify materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications
- Store and stack material
- Provide assistance to craft worker
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials
- Tend to pumps, compressors, and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment, or to heat and move materials
- Lubricate machinery, equipment, or parts
- Position, align, or level machines, equipment, or structures
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Clean tools, equipment, machinery & work areas
- Perform 'stick-picking', shoveling, compacting and back filling excavations
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, ramps, and other temporary structures
- Operate hand and power tools
- Operate power construction equipment, hoist or winch
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- One year of experience and/or equivalent training
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented due to the necessity of safety
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- Experience in energy industry a plus
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air ActPeak requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
- Job Family Peak
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Washington, PA 15301, USA