Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Pay Range: $45,000 - $50,000*
FLSA Classification: Non Exempt
Business Unit: Peak
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
*Based on overtime, availability, and customer demands
Peak’s Processor is responsible for the analysis of reports received to identify discrepancies; should understand business/accounting principles and practices. Reports are to be processed daily in a timely and accurate manner, which includes verifying location, employees’ hours, job costing numbers, and site locations. Ensure compliance with policy and process design, and making process improvement suggestions. The Processor must be able to function effectively in a team environment.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Accurately and efficiently processes accounting data.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly accounting reports and transmit to the corporate office; ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Complete special projects at the request of Controller and Operations Manager.
- Coordinate for and complete reports required daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Provide administrative support to Managers/Supervisors as needed.
- Enter data into spreadsheets or accounting system.
- Scanning documents and e-mail to appropriate personnel.
- Filing and copying documents.
- Performance of other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 2 - 5 years of office experience.
- Exceptional phone skills and etiquette.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Peak’s insurance guidelines.
- Must exhibit good verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent reading comprehension.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to handle multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel is required.
- Knowledge of the oilfield industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
- Able to adapt effectively to new and changing environment.
- Overtime may be required during critical periods, such as year-end and monthly closing.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- This position works inside a climate-controlled environment in the corporate. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Peak requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
- Job Family Peak
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Carlsbad, NM 88220, USA