Automation Programming & Integration
We are currently interviewing candidates to join Sequence, Inc. as Automation Programming and Integration Professionals within our Southeast Operations with a majority of projects focused within the pharmaceutical/biotech realms. In this role, you will be responsible for a range of projects related to automation systems, including but not limited to; SCADA systems, PLCs, and Distributed Process Control Systems (DeltaV, ABB, Rockwell, etc.). Experience with Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a plus.
This position is intended for those who embody Sequence’s core values of selfless Attitude, Aptitude for continued learning, and unstoppable Initiative.
Do you love to travel and explore new places? This position may require travel for specific projects with the opportunity to grow and work locally, primarily within North Carolina. Most projects are within the pharmaceutical industry. If you are willing to travel out-of-state and/or temporarily relocate you will be given top priority for this role!
In this role you will be held responsible for the day-to-day management of specific project deliverables, including, but not limited to:
Position Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of design and programming for automated systems including the use of Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Planning and scheduling of validation and Validation Lifecycle deliverables
- Ensure customized software applications are using the GAMP design model
- Providing Regulatory Guidance regarding compliance with intended specifications, policies affecting final product integrity, and regulations (GxP, ICH, etc.)
- Test Execution and Deviation Management
- Support field engineers, test technicians, and end users on controls/process related issues throughout the project lifecycle
- At least three years’ experience in the design and commissioning of industrial control systems in a manufacturing environment OR at least one year of experience paired with a bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited institution in engineering or related discipline
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships
- A willingness to update and maintain knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks
- Knowledge and utilization of regulatory compliance standards and quality assurance within regulated industries
- Understanding of business processes as applicable to manufacturing sciences
- Understanding of GxP, GAMP, CFR’s
- Understanding of how to apply SOPs, work instructions, and regulatory requirements
Here are Some of the Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive Pay as a Full Time Employee
- A Three-Week Training Program with on-going training thereafter
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability and short-term disability
- A $50,000 team member only life insurance & ADD policy
- 401k plan with employer contributions
Sequence Inc. is a total quality solutions provider to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life-Science industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in deliverables of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry-wide (full-lifecycle). We specialize in providing excellence in Engineering, CQV, and Quality & Compliance.
Our employees embody core values that strengthen our culture and guide our overall success. The ability to maintain a selfless attitude creates a respectful environment where ideas are shared and valued. Our teams possess the technical proficiency to do the work and the Aptitude to continue learning, growing, and stretching their potential. Our unstoppable Initiative and willingness to get things done using new ideas grows our capabilities and drives our future achievements.
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering career opportunity and growth. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities, EOE/M/F/D/V, to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.
We are currently unable to sponsor.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
FAT/SAT - Factory Acceptance Test / Site Acceptance Test, GAMP 5 – Good Automated Manufacturing Practices, MES, P&ID, SCADA, Pas-X, Roche, Emerson, Allen Bradley, Delta V, FAT/SAT - Factory Acceptance Test / Site Acceptance Test, PLC- Siemens, Rockwell, Montecon, SCADA – Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, Supplier of SCADA – Factory Talk – Rockwell Wonderware – Insource, IFix – GE, Ignition – Inductive Automation, WinCC – Siemens, Commissioning, Conditioning, Starting up equipment, specifications, programming, FAT start up, automation and controls, loop checks, Opcenter, PCS7, TULIP, Syncade equipment, specifications, , FAT start up, automation and controls, loop checks , Master Control
- Pay Type Salary
- 2500 Gateway Centre Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA