Human Resource Coordinator
At Sequence Inc., our employees are the key ingredient that make us unique. They embody core values that strengthen our culture and guide our overall success. Our team members must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile, your success is our success.
We’re currently seeking a Human Resource Coordinator on a full-time basis to report regularly to our main office located in Morrisville, North Carolina. The Human Resource Coordinator will aid and facilitate the human resource processes at all business locations. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. This role will also assist in preparing compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records. To be successful in this role, you should have a solid knowledge of labor legislation.
In this role you’ll be held responsible for day-to-day activities, including, but not limited to:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Complete Forms I-9, verify I-9 documentation and maintain I-9 files
- Submit online investigation requests and assist with new-employee background checks and drug screenings
- Reconciles benefits statements
- Conducts audits of benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process
- Assists with Wellness program and maintenance
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Assist with onboarding process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and respond with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested and process HR mail
- Assist with performing job evaluations and job analyses
- Assist with administering health and safety programs and conducting safety inspections
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records
- Assist with ad hoc HR projects
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
At a minimum your skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- At least one-year related experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of human resource principles, practices, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
It would be fantastic if you also had:
- SHRM-CP or PHR credential
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay as a Full Time Employee
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability and short-term disability
- A $50,000 team member only life insurance & ADD policy
- 401k plan with employer contributions
Sequence Inc. is a total quality solutions provider to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life-Science industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in deliverables of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry-wide (full-lifecycle). We specialize in providing excellence in Engineering, CQV, and Quality & Compliance.
Our employees embody core values that strengthen our culture and guide our overall success. The ability to maintain a selfless attitude creates a respectful environment where ideas are shared and valued. Our teams possess the technical proficiency to do the work and the Aptitude to continue learning, growing, and stretching their potential. Our unstoppable Initiative and willingness to get things done using new ideas grows our capabilities and drives our future achievements.
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering career opportunity and growth. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities, EOE/M/F/D/V, to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
- Job Family Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 25
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 2500 Gateway Centre Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA