Director of Business Development
SONIFI Health develops interactive technology that improves patient experience, health outcomes and hospital productivity. Leading health systems across the country partner with SONIFI Health because of the company’s proven ability to design and implement smart, connected hospital experiences at scale. Our solutions are delivered across multiple technology platforms including televisions in hospital rooms, mobile devices, web portals, and digital signage. Integrations with the electronic health record and numerous IT systems reduce staff busy work by giving patients the information, content, and sense of autonomy they desire. SONIFI Health applications are transforming patient engagement, and you can help!
As Director of Business Development for SONIFI Health, you will contribute to shaping strategic initiatives for SONIFI’s healthcare division and cultivating key industry partnerships to differentiate our market position. In concert with leadership, you will analyze key areas of the digital health landscape and lead strategic initiatives for the company in support of our growth and innovation objectives. You will source, negotiate, and execute high impact partnership opportunities. You will work with cross-functional team members to manage partnerships into implementation, ensuring that a deal is successful in practice as it is on paper.
Some of the essential job functions include:
- Provide focused study on key areas of opportunity and challenge, and generate actionable recommendations.
- Develop deep knowledge and fluency for SONIFI’s offerings, operating model, and customer value props, and of the overall patient engagement ecosystem, competitive and adjacent landscapes.
- Build and maintain relationships with target partners and key industry players in direct and adjacent ecosystems. Gather critical market information to supplement and drive strategic decisions.
- Source and execute partnerships in support of strategic objectives / initiatives. Priority will be around driving market growth and innovation, and secondarily to drive cost efficiencies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and colleagues to implement and nurture partnerships.
- Track the progression of key initiatives and report on progress, blocks, and opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience, including in management consulting, private equity, or corporate strategy / business development functions is required or the equivalent education and/or experience. An MBA is preferred.
- Prior healthcare IT / digital health experience strongly preferred.
- Prior end-to-end partnership experience, including market study, sourcing, negotiating, executing, and implementation.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to face up to senior executives internally and externally.
- Inherently collaborative and interdisciplinary; ability to work across business, product, and operations to make initiatives fully bloom.
- Fundamental understanding and familiarity working with digital tech (web, mobile, APIs).
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be organized, and attention to detail.
- Must be both analytical and relational, comfortable with big picture as well as tactics.
- Comfortable working with data sets and extracting strategic insights.
- Working experience with Salesforce, Tableau, or similar tools.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application, due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
- Pay Type Salary
- United States