Team Leader LV Zone 1 Nights
Bristol, IN 46507, USA
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Utilimaster moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group (NASDAQ: SHYF), North America’s leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
INTERNAL VACANCY – Job Available Now!
If you have the following skills and experience apply to this
internal job vacancy by accessing Dayforce.
You will have seven (7) calendar days from the start of the
posting date to apply.
Team Leader Nights – LV Zone 1
Posting Date: 2/2/2021 Close Date: 2/9/2021
Qualifications for Consideration
- Six (6) months or more as an Utilimaster Direct employee
- Advanced knowledge of company operations combined with higher level of specialized skills
- Zone station knowledge with the ability to step into as many of the job roles as possible
- Ability to work on other zone production tasks
- Knowledge of rework area and all units
- Willing to move to other areas, as necessary
- Self-starter with minimal supervision throughout the day
- Employees applying for this vacancy must have less than six (6) attendance points and have a favorable performance background within the last 90 Days.
Be safe- think safety!
This internal job vacancy announcement is available for application in Dayforce only. if you are unable to access Dayforce please contact your immediate supervisor or team leader for assistance. Upon closure date of the internal job vacancy announcement, we will review all interested candidates and communicate the next step of the process. Eligibility criteria will need to be met as indicated above to be considered. The goal is to promote from within Utilimaster and have a fair and consistent process for doing so.
This job description is intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This description is not intended to be all - inclusive or to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility. Utilimaster reserves the right to change or assign to this position as required.
Utilimaster is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.