Utilimaster moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group (NASDAQ: SHYF), North America’s leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Job requires the ability to operate tool room equipment to machine a different variety of materials. To follow verbal and written instructions, such as blueprints. To produce parts accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain Safety Standards, follow all PPE requirements
- Demonstrate efficient use of time and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in the use of all tool room manual machines and measuring devices. Which include Mills, Lathes, Saws, Micrometers, Calipers, Etc.
- Ability to read blueprints and follow instructions
- Follow and Uphold all PPE Standards
- CNC operation and or programming is a PLUS (especially HAAS)
- Maintain 5s and Good Housekeeping
- Assemble and Disassemble tools and fixtures as needed
- Work overtime as needed
- High School or higher
- At least 3 years machining & tool building
- CNC operation or programming
- Machining Capabilities
- Decision making
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Kneeling, bending, reaching
This job description is intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This description is not intended to be all - inclusive or to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility. Utilimaster reserves the right to change or assign to this position as required.
Utilimaster is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.