Product Engineering UElectrical Engineer
This position will function as a project (Design) engineer and be responsible for managing design projects and bills of materials for the Electrical Engineering Team.
· Embrace and support Utilimaster Corporate policies and procedures
· Produce electrical engineering documentation such as schematic drawings, harness drawings, design manual content, and operation and troubleshooting guides.
· Manage one’s work load to ensure steady progress and timely completion.
· Function as a productive member of product development teams.
· Work on both electrical and mechanical aspects of the vehicle.
· Work with both DC and AC electrical systems.
· Develop engineering bills of materials that are complete, accurate, and on-time.
· Process approved engineering change requests.
· Coordinate design requirements, application reviews, and engineering releases with selected suppliers.
· Develop test requirements and coordinate component and system testing, including analysis of results and participation in the testing, as required.
· Identify and implement design improvement projects directed at reducing cost and improving product performance.
· Complete complex circuit analysis for responsible systems.
· Provide support to Utilimaster production, customer service, and end-user mechanics for vehicle electrical systems.
· Represent Utilimaster at industry and technical forums as required.
- Job Family Engineering
- Job Function Indirect
- Pay Type Salary
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA