Material Handling - Laborer
Savage Services Corporation, an established materials management company, is seeking a Utility/Operator/Driver to safely perform work tasks that will involve operating heavy equipment and trucks that require a class B CDL at our El Dorado Kansas operation. We offer competitive pay, bonuses and excellent benefits. Combine these benefits with opportunities for growth and you have the recipe for a rewarding, long-term career with Savage.
This position has a M-F work Schedule .
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage
- Opportunities for growth
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Annual PPE allowance
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with Company match
- Follow all safety rules and operating procedures
- Operate and maintain mobile mounted pressure washer – mechanical aptitude needed
- Operate and maintain heavy equipment to include frontend loaders, skid steers, dump trucks and other various tandem axle trucks, excavators with (clam shell bucket), and other mobile equipment
- Complete and maintain required daily paperwork
- Housekeeping duties, to include keeping office, break rooms, and workrooms clean
- Assist maintenance personnel, as needed
- Occasionally work in areas outside of your normal duties, when properly trained and instructed by Supervision
- Physically able to handle large tools, climb on and off equipment, ascend and descend ladders, and not have a fear of heights
- Take an active role in Savage safety programs to include attending all safety meetings, along with ensuring safe work behaviors are being followed with required “Stop Work” authority when conditions or behaviors call for it.
Requirements for the Position:
- 1 year refinery or industrial plant experience
- Be able to read, write and understand English and follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Environmental & Safety awareness
- Self-motivated having the ability to work both on an individual basis and in a team setting.
- Contributes actively to team objectives, takes on responsibilities and is responsible for actions
- Work schedule is an 8 hour shift Tuesday – Saturday with the potential of working overtime and holidays when required
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice https://www.savageservices.com/careers/california-residents-job-applicant-privacy-notice/
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- El Dorado, KS 67042, USA