Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter
At Savage, we know our valued Team Members are key to shared success. Our recruiting goal is simple: Every Hire Makes Our Company Better.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter who can find new and creative ways to identify talent, reach out across generations to find the right people for Savage, and find a Better Way. Join the 2020 Utah International Business of the Year and Best Companies to Work For and do things you've never dreamed possible.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(K), and more
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
The right person for this job will be able to:
- Aggressively source and actively manage candidates
- Organize and manage the interview process
- Travel to relevant operations sites to coordinate and network
- Organize job fairs, hiring events, and participate in other job-sourcing opportunities
- Work with the benefits and payroll departments to successfully onboard new talent
- Experienced in managing proactive recruiting programs
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Overnight travel by airplane and personal vehicle is required, 10-15%
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- At least two years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus
- PHR or SHRM-CP a plus
- Work is largely sedentary in a professional office environment, but during field visits you may be exposed to loud noises, dust, chemicals and hazardous materials, heavy equipment and machinery. You must be able to wear Personal Protection Equipment according to site requirements, such as FRCs, eye, face and respiratory protection.
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice https://www.savageservices.com/careers/california-residents-job-applicant-privacy-notice/
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Salary
- 901 Legacy Center Way, Midvale, UT 84047, USA