Settlement Title Processor
Fairfax Office, 3201 Jermantown Road, Fairfax, Virginia, United States of America Req #41
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Why First Excel Title?
Let’s face it, not all title companies are the same & very few are the preferred title company for some of the largest privately owned Residential Builders in the region AND are also experienced in the area of construction loans & land acquisitions. We do it all! We have multiple office locations and our wide range of clients span from individuals looking to refinance and/or purchase property to local builders and private real estate investors. It is our hope that we can add you to our First Excel Title family. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where you can make an impact daily, we’re looking for you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build & maintain relationships and interact with realtors, lenders, attorneys, builders & all other clients
- Review & prepare Closing Disclosure(s), ALTA Settlement Statement(s)
- Review & prepare the HUD-1 (when applicable)
- Comply with all title binder requirements
- Act as a dependable liaison between all parties to ensure the client has a seamless settlement
- Possess ownership and direct accountability
- Resolve any discrepancies that may arise expeditiously
Role Specific Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate both internally and externally to solidify business partnerships and a positive work environment
- Knowledge of real estate guidelines, ALTA Best Practices & RESA regulations
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to multi-task
- Experience with MD, VA, & DC real estate as well as familiarity with processing TRID/RESA Closing Disclosure (preferred)
- Licensed Title Producer (preferred)
- Certification as a notary public (preferred)
- Adherence to company safety standards and help promote a safe working environment for all employees & clients
First Excel Title Offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Position is bonus eligible
- Great benefits package (includes, but not limited to Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Generous Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Account Benefits Program (Health and Dependent Care)
- Strong adherence to COVID-19 Best Practices for the safety of staff
- 401K & More!
First Excel Title is an affiliate of Stanley Martin Homes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fairfax Office, 3201 Jermantown Road, Fairfax, Virginia, United States of America