Maintain and administer servers and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement the solutions used daily to run the company.
- Validate data and processes to ensure the company survives in event of any emergency.
- Monitor hardware service levels and attempt to mitigate problems before they impact the business.
- Plan for future use of company computer networks, including hardware and software needs.
- Provide leadership in helping the company progress using technology while maintaining existing production systems.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Support all safety, food quality and sanitation initiatives and policies.
- Follow Sugar Creek Packing Co. safety rules and procedures.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Computer Science or related field preferred; or equivalent experience.
Experience: Three to five years of experience as a server administrator or related role.
Certification or Licensure Requirements: None.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Able to work in a virtualized environment.
- Able to work with SAN/NAS/VSan devices and how to manage and troubleshoot.
- Know how to manage a Windows server environment and how to troubleshoot.
- Know how to manage Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP and DNS in a multi-site environment.
- Able to manage group policies.
- Able to work in a Citrix/Horizon environment.
- Know how to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft programs, especially Exchange, Azure and SCCM.
- Possess knowledge of A/V software.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams to design environments that are stable and able to be maintained.
- Able to work off hours as needed.
- Able to work under externally imposed deadlines with unexpected and frequent interruptions to the workflow, which make it challenging to anticipate the nature and volume of work to perform and meet established deadlines.
- Able to use critical thinking to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems.
- Possess a passion for learning, practicing and repeating.
No unusual physical requirements. Physical requirements are consistent with typical IT positions, including mostly sitting with some standing/walking required. Other light physical activity like using stairs or occasionally moving items weighing less than 15lbs may be required as needed. Some travel may be required in between plants.
Some travel to other locations is required.
Most work is performed in a comfortable, indoor, office-like facility. Very little work is performed outside of the facility.
We participate in E-verify. Participamos en E-verify.
Right to Work. Derecho al Trabajo.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function Indirect
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Bundy, 495 Old Chillicothe Rd SE, Washington Court House, Ohio, United States of America