EMT - SOUTH
Openings for EMT positions in multiple locations in Illinois Including: Elmhurst - Oak Lawn - Markham - Chicago - Des Plaines - Vernon Hills -Schaumburg - Aurora - Cary - Elgin - Kankakee - West Chicago - Evanston - Rockford - Joliet
- EMT National Registry and/or current state license (or pending).
- Ability to provide - medical care, at the EMT level, while safely transporting patients.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment interview including a physical and lifting examination and a drug screening.
- Attend company provided training and driving course.
- Flexible scheduling – full or part-time
- Competitive compensation
- Immediate EMT job placement
- Multiple station locations with the ability to transfer throughout the company
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Health/dental/life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for Career Growth
Superior is the EMS leader in the Midwest on both the ground and in the air. Become a Superior EMT and take advantage of the
limitless opportunities to advance your career. Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. was started in 1959 with one
ambulance and today is the largest independent, locally owned, and operated emergency medical services provider in the Midwest. Superior employs more than 2,500 licensed EMT, Paramedics and Nurses, operating a fleet of more than 800 ambulances throughout Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
Superior also provides Critical Care, helicopter, and fixed wing emergency medical transportation.
EMTs provide safe transportation and quality medical care to sick and injured individuals within the scope of state EMS regulations. Superior provides the highest quality care in emergency and scheduled medical transports.
Key Words: EMT, BLS, EMT-B, EMT Basic, Basic Life Support, (BLS), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Emergency Medical Services, EMS, Ambulance, ALS, Advanced Life Support, NREMT, Nationally Registered EMT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Oak Lawn, IL 60453, USA