Under the direction of Sr. Supply Chain Manager the employee is responsible for maintaining inventory control records and restock supplies (office and medical). Daily tasks include receiving, stocking, storing, transacting, counting and delivering of supplies, materials and equipment needed for the daily operation of Superior Air Ground Ambulance and its subsidiaries.
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain. Experience in lieu of bachelor’s degree will be considered.
• Possess computer skills with working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• Have strong organizational skills
• Detail Oriented, electronically inclined and have product knowledge
Expectation of the Position:
Maintains accurate stock levels while receiving, stocking, storing, transacting, counting and delivering of supplies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Works with station managers to maintain the proper stock at all stations.
2. Responsible for maintaining all medical equipment.
3. Label, package, identify and count received items as necessary.
4. Accurately complete, organize and file all necessary documentation.
5. Maintain appropriate levels of supplies at all locations/stations in OH.
6. Assist with developing a system to account for physical inventory and usage at all locations and work with Sr. Supply Chain Manager and station managers to create a system to manage inventory and ensure adequate supplies, use of preferred vendors, and standard shipping whenever possible.
7. Communicate with co-workers on shipping order status and supply issues.
8. Perform accurate physical inventory counts as per established schedule.
9. Maintain accurate equipment maintenance and repair history for all medical equipment.
10. Assist with HAZMAT compliance.
11. Expedite open purchase orders.
12. Work with Sr. Supply Chain Manager as necessary to resolve issues of incomplete or inconsistent shipments.
13. Ensure that stockroom is neat, clean, organized and accurate at all times.
14. Physically receive, and deliver all incoming supplies and equipment to various work stations.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is consistently required to sit; use hands, fingers, handle, feel; and talk, hear & see. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. The employee is occasionally required to work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment with employees in 3 states in multiple locations. Travel to other company and locations are required to conduct inventory and assist with restocking. Lifting requirements of a minimum of 75 lbs.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly in verbal contact with others and constantly works face-to-face with and around others. Consistently uses office equipment such as computers, typewriters, copy machine, fax machine, telephone, keyboard, calculator, stapler, etc.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Elmhurst, IL, USA