Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc., is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Illinois, Northwest Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Michigan. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation, as well as Critical Care Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
The basic function of the EMT is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by local and state EMS regulations.
- EMT National Registry/ State License (or pending)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License & good driving record
- Consent to a criminal background check
- Pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical & lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Immediate Job Placement
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time off
- Uniform Allowance
- Referral bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full and Part-time positions
- Multiple location throughout the Chicagoland area
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Schedule