Paramedic Allen Park
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Michigan, Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Ohio. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support and Critical Care Ground Transportation; as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees
Our Allen Park, Michigan location is seeking Paramedics for Full Time and Part Time positions.
The basic function of the Paramedic is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (EMT-P) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS).
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a Michigan State EMT-P Licensure and CPR training
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Consent to criminal background check
- Be able to pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical and lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- ACLS Certification
- PHTLS/BTLS Certification
- National Registry
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Certification
- Allen Park, MI 48101, USA