Openings in multiple locations in Illinois Including: Elmhurst - Oak Lawn - Markham - Chicago - Des Plaines - Vernon Hills - Schaumburg - Aurora - Cary - Elgin - Kankakee - West Chicago - Evanston - Rockford - Joliet
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. was started in 1959 with one ambulance and today is the largest independent, locally owned, and operated emergency medical services provider in the Midwest. Superior employs more than 2,500 licensed EMT, Paramedics and Nurses, operating a fleet of more than 500 ambulances throughout Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Superior also provides Critical Care, helicopter, and fixed wing emergency medical transportation.
EMTs and Paramedics provide safe transportation and quality medical care to sick and injured individuals within the scope of state EMS regulations. Superior provides the highest quality care in emergency and scheduled medical transports.
EMT and Paramedic Qualifications:
- EMT National Registry and/or current state license (or pending).
- Ability to provide - medical care, at the EMT or Paramedic level, while safely transporting patients.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment interview including a physical and lifting examination and a drug screening.
- Attend company provided training and driving course.
EMT / Paramedic Benefits:
- Flexible scheduling – full or part-time
- Competitive compensation
- Immediate EMT / Paramedic job placement
- Multiple station locations with the ability to transfer - throughout the company
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Health/dental/life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for Career Growth
Superior is the EMS leader in the Midwest on both the ground and in the air. Become a Superior EMT / Paramedic and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to advance your career.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Elgin, IL, USA