EMT-B Student Class -Taylor
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven candidates to join the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Industry. We are offering an on-site 12 week EMT-B Student Program that will educate students and prepare them to challenge the National Registry Exam and become a Michigan Licensed EMT. All materials are covered by Superior Ambulance Service (SAS). Upon receiving their Michigan EMT licensure, the student will be hired as a full time employee and be required to complete a one year [12 months] commitment of continuous full time employment. There is NO cost for the selected students to attend the class unless they are unable to complete the one year of employment after licensure.
- Class Start Dates October 18th, 2021
- Class Duration: 12 weeks
- Class Meets: Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Class Location 26150 Northline Rd, MI 48180 (Taylor Station)
- *OPTION – in lieu of the one year commitment of full time employment, the candidate may have the option of paying for the Class.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid "Enhanced Driver's License" or Passport. If not, must be able to obtain an “Enhanced D.L.” by midterm of the class.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must pass the Criminal Background Check.
- Must pass the Physical, MRO Drug Screen, Lift Test at (137.50 lbs.).
- Must provide documents that establish identity.
- Must provide Immunization Record (specifically the Hepatitis B Series).
- Must be able to commit to one year of full time employment upon receiving their EMT Michigan license. Exiting the company before the completion of the one year will require reimbursement to SAS for the class.
- Applicants will be required to take a Pre-placement Assessment that will help determine their acceptance into class.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Taylor, MI 48180, USA