Sales - Account Manager, Small Store
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does an Account Manager do at Swire Coca-Cola?
The Account Manager is responsible for representing Swire Coca-Cola USA as a professional salesperson to all assigned existing and prospective accounts. The Account Manager promotes growth and development of Coca-Cola and its allied products, executes promotional activity and ensures that accounts are merchandised in accordance with Swire standards. Responsibilities also include selling, ordering, merchandising and building displays (both mandatory and incremental), also required to understand and deliver budgeted volume and revenue goals, utilizing sales tools and programs designed to increase sales.
- Promotes the growth and development of Coca-Cola and its allied products by building trust with customers, executing promotional activities and ensuring that accounts are merchandised in accordance with company standards and the store Customer Marketing Agreement (CMA).
- Interact and built rapport with decision maker in each customer location. Place order of product to be delivered maintaining sufficient inventory levels for consumers purchase.
- Manage and fill customer beverage section, build displays, fill coolers and all points of availability, ensuring they are properly stocked, maintained and rotated per company standard.
- Supervise merchandisers and collaborate with bulk delivery driver to ensure that accounts are stocked and displays built in alignment with company standards and store management.
- Rotate products to ensure that store follows a “first in - first out” stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves.
- Sell in additional displays, new products and other promotional items throughout the assigned store to increase sales volume and generate additional sales revenue.
- Ensure Customer Marketing Agreements (CMA) are followed throughout the year, by regularly confirming with KAM and customer location general manager on the details of the CMA.
- Maintain back room stock areas in a safely accessible stack formation within the assigned storage area. Write up credits and confirm the credits are ready for pick up by bulk driver.
- Successful track record of building strong business relationships within the market place,
- Understanding of promotional activities, product lines, and competitive positioning
- Must have the ability to think strategically,
- Strong customer service focus
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Goal oriented and highly motivated
- Must be able to operate Excel, Outlook, and a PDF reader on an iPhone and iPad devices.
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- Reliable form of transportation
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Ability to handle repetitive lifting, bending and stooping with 20-50lb cases,
- Valid driver's license and clean/current MVR
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tempe, AZ, USA