Operational Excellence - RED Surveyor
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Red Surveyor do at Swire Coca-Cola?
Swire Coca-Cola has an immediate opening for an entry level/full time field surveyor position. As a Right Execution Daily (RED) surveyor you are part of our sales support staff and your passion for providing accuracy in data entry contributes to our excellence in execution. You will be on the front-line tracking display activity and data entry in market place as well as connecting with the customers, consumers and our front-line sales associates. This position requires a vehicle and you will drive from stores in the Tempe Sales Market.
- Provide expert level guidance to Swire Coca-Cola, USA associates on how deliverable can be achieved in an optimized, quality-based way by explaining the RED process in a clear, simple and practical fashion
- Build strong relationships with our customers, consumers and employees at all levels of the business
- Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures by all employees
- Work closely with all teams within the organization to ensure data and reporting design are managed in the most efficient way to ensure long term stability in reporting outputs
- Ensure proper quality control procedures are utilized
- Manage an effective and efficient routing process each week
- Complete all necessary paper and/or electronic work
- Collaborate and communicate with all customers (internal & external) to maximize efficiencies
- Maintenance, care and inventory of all assigned equipment
- Carefully review displays, price tags, signs and promotional materials ensuring they are up to standard.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic knowledge of the beverage industry
- Strong value of Integrity
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Technology experience - iPhone/Smartphone devices a plus
- Driving record must meet Swire's vehicle policy
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable form of transportation
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tempe, AZ, USA