Warehouse Night Supervisor
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Warehouse Supervisor do at Swire Coca-Cola?
This person manages and oversees the operation in the warehouse that builds orders of product. The guidelines, best practice and policies are aligned to the Sales Center parameters, and the supervisor produces quality results without waste.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and speed of building and loading operations; meet sales center objectives within budget, and profit and loss parameters
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product replenishment
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable
- Secure company assets
- Ensure a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years warehouse experience required
- 2+ years supervising warehouse front line associates
- Experience managing a budget
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office programs
- SAP or other Business Database experience preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively with the other departments and functions
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced work environment while maintaining quality results
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; work shifts can vary
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tempe, AZ, USA