Production Machine Operator
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
In the production plant the Machine Operator works on automated manufacturing equipment, like conveyor belts and lifts or forklifts. The production facility has a need to keep the machines in excellent condition in order to produce Coca-Cola products.
• Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed throughout the production shift
• Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available
• Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
• Visually inspect production run and document results
• Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
• Floating between and working on multiple production lines at a time
• Quality reviews of equipment assigned to maintain safety and performance standards
• High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
• Must be able to learn and fully operate assigned production equipment
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• 1 – 3 years of work experience
• Knowledge of manufacturing, production operators, and industrial technology preferred
• Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
• Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chandler, AZ, USA
- Mesa, AZ, USA
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Tempe, AZ, USA