Retail Vending Driver - Class A CDL
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What is a Retail Vending Driver at Swire Coca-Cola?
This is a dynamic role that gives you the opportunity to be involved in several different aspects of our business. In addition to delivering our great-tasting products to our local retail & food service partners, you will stock products, replenish vending machines, build displays and rotate products, as well as maintain the back-stock areas of your assigned accounts. You will manage the delivery and merchandising duties, while supporting the sales team and driving volume sales.
Why Join Our Team?
- Shift Details: Early morning hours, Monday through Friday & some Saturdays
- A local route that allows you to stay close to home
- A stable, growing company
- Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts
- Restock vending machines at all points of availability within established accounts
- Deliver our products to retail and food service partners
- Collect and be held accountable for money paid by assigned accounts
- Work incoming loads, stock products, build displays, rotate products
- Maintain backroom/back stock areas in orderly fashion
- Assist the sales force in driving volume sales and various other duties
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Must have a valid Class A CDL License
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- Must be able to operate portable scanner & printer
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
- Ability to manage cash
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tempe, AZ, USA