Sales - Account Manager, FSOP
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Food Service On-Premise Account Manager do at Swire Coca-Cola?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional who has well-developed, value-based persuasive skill, is practiced at customer service, and is an innovative problem-solver. We value individuals who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit for this role will be creative and able to suggest tailored solutions to common problems, dedicated to growing the business, delivering results and facilitating deep connections between our clients and our company.
- Target new business- work with On Premise Division Manager to identify targets to prospect.
- Lead contract renewal process for assigned customers
- Grow current local market by selling cases of bottles and cans
- Collaborate with all departments in the new business development process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Sell promotional programs
- Ensure customer compliance
- Facilitate timely stewardship reviews with assigned customers
- Develop progressive business relationships with assigned portfolio of customers
- Improve bottle/can brand assortment and availability with customers
- Facilitate timely stewardship reviews
- Implement the Point of Sale activation plans for assigned customers
- Keep expense records and submit expense account reports on time and stay within budget goals
- Ensure contracts are executed correctly and keep track of all obligations
- Selling, ordering, merchandising and building displays (both mandatory and incremental).
- Understand and deliver budgeted volume and revenue goals, utilizing sales tools and programs designed to increase sales.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of successful goal achieving, outside sales experience required
- Proven ability to close sales
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skill
- Cold call/ network, open new business, obtain referrals and follow through on target of prospects
- Multitask with extreme attention to detail – highly organized for managing the sales territory
- Competency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to take on high levels of responsibility and accountability
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tempe, AZ, USA