Production - Production Cutter
As a key member of our rapidly growing organization, the Production Cutter contributes to our success by preparing specialty cuts of meat in a timely and efficient manner to meet our customer’s expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select products from pick tickets and stage for production
- Cut product to meet customer specifications
- Transport finished product to appropriate packaging line utilizing carts
- Weigh product to ensure compliance with customer/company specifications
- Replenish stock as needed
- Maintain work area clean and orderly
- Must maintain product integrity with proper handling & report damage to management immediately
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
- Follow all federal, state and local HACCP, OSHA & GMP guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales data and trends. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business community.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Ability to lift to 60 lbs
- Ability to manage time in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to safely use necessary tools and equipment
- Ability to work in a temperature-controlled environment
- Candidates must be reliable, responsible, and punctual, with a positive attitude and work well independently and with a team
- Pay Type Hourly
- 145 S Hill Dr, Brisbane, CA 94005, USA