Total Vision LLC is a group of highly successful optometry practices that have aligned towards a common goal of world-class eye care results for its patients and California communities. We are a company that is seeing significant growth and are looking for top-notch team members with the passion, energy, focus and commitment to excel in this type of environment.
The Associate Optometrist plays a critical role at Total Vision. Our trusted community of doctors are knowledgeable and are focused on helping our patients achieve better vision for happier lives. We offer a unique opportunity to grow and learn professionally and personally from other doctors within the Total Vision family.
This is a part-time opportunity, with an anticipated schedule of 8 to 16 hours a week (Wednesday and Thursday). The Associate Optometrist will work at our Huntington Beach location Coast Optometry.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Practice full scope Optometry as determined by your license and state laws
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids
- Manage ocular disease as appropriate
- Provide pre- and post-operative care
- Work in a professional office with modern equipment and full support staff
- Licensed as an Optometrist with State Board
- Prior experience working as an Optometrist in a full scope primary care optometric office, ideally at least 2 years
- Exceptional customer service skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be physically able to sit for long periods of time, read a computer screen for long periods of time, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs. Hand dexterity, and eye and hand coordination critical. Employee is subject to inside environmental conditions. Employee’s schedule could include after hour projects, as needed. Travel, as needed
Total Vision Care is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Coast Optometric, 5092 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, California, United States of America