Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general direction, specific duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Work closely with the product and development teams to ensure all applications are producing trackable events used for data mining
· Create and manage event logs of user activities in order to measure utilization and data trend projections.
· Build and maintain Looker dashboards and scorecards focusing on product utilization
· Utilize SQL and stored procedures to support and create reporting datasets specifically related to product utilization
· Work closely with Product and other teams to delve into product metrics in order to drive to actionable product and business insights that, in turn, accelerate product and business growth
· Contribute qualitative and quantitative analysis to product enhancement requests and product requirements documents
· Translate business needs to requirements, to precise analyses, and back to plain language results that explain the status of our product
· Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to proactively communicate, and clearly articulate, outcomes, insights, and recommendations
· Work closely with clients, product owners and other stakeholders to understand their information needs related to understanding user behavior
· Develop innovative approaches to manipulate data sets in a way that enables clients to see patterns and trends
· Support, troubleshoot and resolve BI issues from end users
· Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and education levels and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
· Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult with others in order to complete work assignments.
· Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions.
· Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence structure.
· Identify and respond to current and future clients’ needs; provide excellent client service.
· Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
· Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
· Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
· Demonstrate commitment to achieving Company’s core business objectives of increasing the role of pharmacy and improving patient health in America.
· Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical setting.
· Experience building reports and dashboard in Looker or Tableau
· Experience resolving issues that do not have clear answers.
· Highly motivated and possess excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills.
· High sense of urgency and accountability
· Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team.
· Excellent attendance
· Excited and motivated to learn new technologies
· Excellent time management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-motivated, team player, highly organized
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
· Ability to problem-solve and ability to follow through on tasks
SKILLS, EDUCATION, OR EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) with combination of post-graduate education and/or healthcare technology experience for 10+ years.
· Must have strong business analysis skills.
· 2+ years working with relational databases (Oracle SQL)
· Business expertise, MBA.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employee, addressing complaints and resolving problems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Work in Company’s office located in Irvine, California.
· Must work in office: Monday – Friday.
· Travel to trade shows, educational or sales events as may be required.Collaboration across remote sites within the company
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, March 22, 2021
- Irvine, CA, USA
- Quincy, MA, USA