Finance - Corporate Accountant
The Corporate Accountant will perform a variety of accounting duties based on established policies and procedures, especially supporting the monthly financial closing and quarterly and annual SEC reporting procedures. Computerized software programs (NetSuite, Excel, etc.) will be utilized to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities, which include preparation of journal entries, capitalization and depreciation of fixed assets, account reconciliations, treasury reporting, and producing financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Perform regular and ad hoc financial statement analysis, such as preparation of monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statements and reporting variances to prior periods and budget.
- Assist with other regulatory and non-financial reporting requirements such as IRS reporting and examinations, bank reporting, business insurance, and state registration and licensing.
- Assist with the annual external audit, including direct interaction with and preparing deliverables for the external auditors.
- Participate in the execution of the Company's Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program.
- Assist with SEC financial reporting requirements, including preparation and review of 10-Q/K financial statements and disclosures, earnings releases, and other filings.
- Assist in various special projects, which may include implementation of new accounting standards, integration of mergers and acquisitions, implementation of new systems, and other technical accounting projects.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus but not required.
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and automated accounting systems.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen, communicate, and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA