Software Product Engineering - BI Developer
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Tabula Rasa Health Care is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer who is versatile with Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence toolsets, and who will build powerful dashboards, reports, & other analytical deliverables, enabling our internal & client users to gain data-driven insight within the domains of Billing, Finance, Clinical, Marketing, and Operations.
This can be a virtual role.
- Develop SSIS ETL with BI data warehouses
- Build and maintain SQL stored procedures and other related SQL objects
- Create SSRS Reports and SSRS Report Subscriptions
- Build and maintain SSAS Tabular Models
- Create and maintain PowerBI dashboards
- Collaborate with project stakeholders & analysts to produce BI Functional Specifications
- Create BI Technical Specifications from BI Functional Specifications
- Embrace agile SDLC workflow within a source-controlled environment
- Create documentation for BI Procedures, BI System Architecture, BI Data Dictionaries, and other related BI Knowledge Base material
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Software Development Teams regarding custom line-of-business applications related to BI systems
- Perform occasional ad-hoc requests involving SQL script creation and Excel/PowerPoint delivery
- Research new BI technologies & conduct proof-of-concept evaluations
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years as Business Intelligence Professional, preferably with Health Care experience
- Excellent relational database experience and understanding of Dimensional Modeling (Kimball Star Schema)
- Microsoft Enterprise BI toolset breadth & depth of experience
- Understanding of data visualization techniques and best practices
- Strong analytical abilities, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner and collaboratively as a team member
- First-rate time management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Excited to learn new technologies, open-source and closed-source
- Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise 2016 or higher (3 years)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- T-SQL complex stored procedures
- SQL Profiler, SQL tuning, and Index creation
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) – Proficiency with Tabular Models and DAX
- Data Visualization Tool experience (PowerBI Desktop, Tableau, Looker, or QlikView)
- Word & PowerPoint proficiency
- Azure DevOps Server, TFS, or similar CI/CD tool use for BI
- Excel Pivot Tables, Charts, & VBA proficiency
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary