Legal, Regulatory & Compliance, Compliance Analyst
SinfoníaRx, a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
A Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the organization is meeting client and CMS Compliance requirements and all applicable state and federal regulations. The role includes performing administrative duties, managing tasks, assignments, projects associated with the Enterprise Compliance Workplan, Client reporting, and internal Corrective Action Plans and internal and external audits. Compliance Analyst also will use technical writing skills to maintain and manage the Policy and Procedure database. A Compliance Analyst will perform research on applicable laws, and review websites for changes to regulatory and CMS Guidance. The Compliance Analyst will also be involved with developing training materials used across the organization.
- Work with Compliance Officer to maintain elements of an effective Compliance Program using various internal tools.
- Develop and administer training materials for Compliance Training on HIPAA, FWA, General Compliance and ad-hoc compliance procedural training.
- Continuous monitoring of Corrective Action Plans; work with business leaders to develop remediation plans for newly identified CAPs.
- Produce client reports.
- Serve as Compliance Representative in meeting with Client Compliance professionals.
- Lead Compliance initiatives in organization by developing project plans and seeing projects through to completion.
- Manage Policy and Procedure database; ensure that policies are reviewed timely, track employee acknowledgement of key policies.
- Assist departments in developing Work Instructions/Procedures on undocumented processes.
- Chair applicable Compliance Subcommittees.
- Work with Compliance Specialists to assure completion of Compliance Program Elements.
- Oversees Compliance program reviews and audits related to compliance with regulatory or third-party audits.
- Participate in certification reviews.
EDUCATION: A minimum of a High School Diploma with five (5) years compliance related experience required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two years (2) year experience in an Auditor or Compliance Monitoring role, preferably in a healthcare environment.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tucson, AZ, USA