Director, Corporate Communications
Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (TRHC), a leading healthcare technology company advancing the safe use of medication, is seeking a Director, Corporate Communications to join its growing corporate communications function.
The Corporate Communications Director will be responsible for a spectrum of corporate communications activities to help drive business performance and build TRHC’s position as the most trusted organization for technology and services focused on the safe use of medication. Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Communications, you will spearhead and support a variety of communications activities, including media relations, content creation, press materials, strategic planning, digital and social media support, internal communications and issues management.
- Enhance and build TRHC’s reputation through proactive, impactful external communications.
- Partner with marketing, IR, agency, and key business leaders to develop and execute actionable, strategic communication plans to drive growth and support organizational priorities.
- Establish strong relationships with national, regional and trade media targets to deliver coverage for key initiatives that reinforce TRHC reputation, awareness, and business priorities.
- Arrange and manage media interviews, brief executives, and coordinate details.
- Craft messaging, align social and digital content, and develop press releases to clearly articulate and promote the organizational narrative and drive awareness of product and service launches; acquisitions of new clients and subsidiary companies; gains in innovation and technology; research milestones; company growth; recognition of awards and successes of the company and its people.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand and monitor potential issues that could negatively impact TRHC’s reputation. Participate in the ongoing review and development TRHC’s crisis planning playbook and update approved scenarios as needed.
- Manage monitoring and reporting tools to track coverage, engagement, content performance and to identify trends, market conversations and sentiment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute clear, actionable communication strategies that build awareness and support organizational growth objectives.
- Proven media relations skills with strong knowledge of how to reach national and regional media, healthcare, health-tech, and related reporters.
- Experience successfully working with national, regional, and broadcast media to grow awareness and reputation.
- Demonstrated communication proficiency, excellent verbal and written skills.
- Seasoned collaborator with excellent presentation skills able to interact on the executive team level.
- Business acumen: organizational and planning skills; decision-making, results driven.
- Poised, professional, enthusiastic communicator.
- Self-starter and team player with a customer/client focus.
- Proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Self-motivated with a positive, optimistic, and professional approach.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, responding to urgent request and working off-hours to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, masters preferred.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Experience in healthcare, health-tech or related fields strongly preferred.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA