Software Product Engineering - Software Engineer II
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Performs innovative software development and product support. Will work together with a Scrum team to take requirements through the development lifecycle and transform into high quality, valuable deliverables. He or she will take a paramount role in cultivating technical guidance, architecture, best practices as well as assisting the team growth through mentorship.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform challenging work in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
- Identify tasks, which require automation and automate them.
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
- Provide advice, training and technical support for various projects.
- Work closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
- Learn new technologies and resolve challenges involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
- Update and modify computer programs to improve efficiency.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Complete miscellaneous projects for TRHC as assigned or requested.
- Understand and adhere to The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) requirements.
- Strong analytical abilities, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Comfortable with learning and becoming an expert on new and proprietary software.
- Must be familiar with computer operations, encoder software.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Highly skilled at establishing priorities and coordinating work activities. Consistency, accuracy, promptness, and adherence to productivity standards are of paramount importance.
- Skilled at performing multiple and complex tasks.
- Skilled at training others in data entry and abstracting.
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or related practical experience.
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study(preferred)
- Experience as a full stack engineer with familiarity of DevOps principles and AGILE development practices, tools and methodologies.
- Working Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Rails, Angular or React.
- Knowledge of security and encryption.
- Experience developing, testing and documenting RESTful APIs; with event-driven design patterns utilizing message queues; with SQL and/or NoSQL data stores; with designing, developing and deploying distributed systems.
- Comfortable with large projects in source control (git), continuous integration (Jenkins) and writing unit tests.
- Comfortable in a growing environment with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, in a team or independently.
- Acts as a teammate, a student, and a mentor with outstanding written and verbal communication. Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
- Solving problems quickly and completely.
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts, event-based programming and design patterns and the principles of routing, client/server programming.
- Possess a positive attitude and excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Ability to write, edit, and debug computer programs and live software systems to achieve desired output and write program documentation.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies from the programmers prospective.
- Demonstrated ability to use standard development and computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary