Software Support & Maintenance - Project Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Project Manager (PM) will drive the delivery of high impact projects that are in direct support for the identified integrated technology solutions. The PM will be responsible for clearly defining scope, resources, assumptions and risks to clearly set expectations of active and planned projects for new CareVention HealthCare clients (external) as well as internal facing client projects. This position requires that the PM be a strong project leader who will be expected to oversee the complete lifecycle of complex projects to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of anticipated value and benefits.The PM will work with appropriate team members to ensure successful “go-live” and transition to Client Services and may assist in orienting teams/clients with the use of systems, providing guidance on best practices.
This position requires that the specialist have proven experience in project management for applications/systems, have a strong understanding of the business requirements, and the creativity to develop workable solutions for a wide range of customers.Some travel could be required to customer sites and for trainings.
- Provides a single point of contact for in scope projects, including implementation and system migration plans
- Collaborate across business units as necessary for migration and integration requirements
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, maintaining project schedule and quality deliverables with a dynamic, matrixed environment
- Develops and communicates with key stakeholders detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports; establish expectations and glean requirements to understand information needs
- Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to identified issues and risks including progress and status updates
- Coordinates and schedules project calls with stakeholders
- Compliance with TRHC methodology with clear, complete documentation and deliverables and follow up
- Successfully drive delivery of projects to include establishing ongoing operational support as required
- Assist with managing cadence and delivery of target production reporting calendar
- Work closely with VP of Systems Resource Management to monitor all client/system projects
- Participates in special projects as requested
These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience & Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Health Informatics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Project Management certification such as PMP, preferred
- 5+ years’ applied experience as a Project or Program Manager with sole responsibility for project delivery
- 5+ years’ applied experience with MS Project or other applicable project management software
- Experience delivering complex projects with software, infrastructure and organizational change components
- Experience working with healthcare related systems, required
- Working knowledge of health plan management systems and EMR migrations, a plus
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or other issue-tracking and knowledge share software
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, maintaining flexibility and comfort in fast-changing environments
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Applied experience managing projects aligned with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of technical and non-technical teams
- Excited and motivated to learn new technologies
- Sense of urgency to attend to IT leadership and client demands
- Responsive and prompt communication
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, highly organized
- Attention to detail and accuracy of facts and documentation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and ability to follow through on tasks
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week, and an ability to be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer expectations on an ad-hoc basis.
Normal business hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel: Less than 10% – to customer sites and for trainings
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
Environment: This job operates in a professional, dress for your day, home/office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets. Some work situations could present repetitive muscular and vision strain.
Physical Demands: This position will present physical demands requisite to a position requiring: hearing, seeing, sitting, standing, talking, and walking. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Additional functions, duties, tasks, or requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate to meet organizational operations.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree