Administration - Program Manager, Learning & Development
It is the objective of Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) to mature a corporate university (TRHCU). This entity intends to coordinate education and training programs in the scientific, technology, humanistic (including corporate culture and leadership/management education), and compliance domains. The L&D Program Manager helps to shape the development, refinement, and sustainability of the corporate university by assuming responsibility for leading a team to design, develop, and deliver effective learning solutions.
- Acts as liaison with key internal and external stakeholders and collaborators (e.g., TRHC departments and subsidiaries, invited speakers) for education and training activities.
- Oversees creation of education and training needs assessments and gap analyses in coordination with domain area stakeholders.
- Assesses potential for Continuing Education credits to be awarded for applicable activities.
- Designates training procedures, utilizing knowledge about effectiveness of methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, on-the-job training, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Oversees development of educational content and structure independently or in collaboration with domain area experts.
- Critically evaluates content for appropriateness and accuracy.
- Integrates Continuing Education processes, where applicable.
- Contributes to creating and maintaining education and training Policies and Procedures.
- Creates and organizes learning and development materials with TRHCU team members
- Facilitates learning and development programs as needed based on program design.
- Ensures education and training programs are delivered as intended and optimized on ongoing basis.
- Provides analyses and reports to leadership, as requested, to monitor and improve learning and development programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Experience & Training:
- 5-8 years’ experience managing team in related position responsibilities.
- Experience developing and delivering content for adult learners with demonstrated effectiveness.
- Proficiency with in-person, virtual, and OnDemand formats of education and training
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative manner.
- Self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and develop as well as educate and train others.
- Average Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) or ability to quickly self-teach.
- Good project management skills; ability to multi-task.
- Experience with LMS or willingness to learn new technology.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Respectable written communication skills, including both layperson and healthcare professional communication.
- High degree of ownership for projects, a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA