Administration - Support (Seasonal)
The TRHC College Internship program allows you to apply skills and knowledge you're learning in College, while contributing to company projects. We will provide hands-on experience to fit your career objectives, complement your academic work and enhance your learning. This paid internship runs for approximately 10 weeks throughout the summer and will give you the know-how that future employers will look for!
Internship Duration: June 6, 2021 - August 13, 2021 (Must work a minimum of 6 full weeks with in this duration. Vacations are flexible)
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 9a - 4p (Must be able to work the required schedule)
Specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine administrative assignments to include but not limited to data entry, filing, etc.
- Perform routine research and analysis.
- Complete basic spreadsheets, word processing documents, etc.
- Perform other related assignments/duties as requested by management.
- Customer service.
- High School Diploma required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments.
- Technically savvy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated motivation and initiative to succeed.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA