Administration - Sr. Project Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Senior Project Manager for the Enterprise Technology Services division of Tabula Rasa Health Care is responsible for delivering technology projects that span across all facets of technology and may reach into one or more business units. The Senior Project Manager shall manage assigned resources, project schedules, project financials and adhere to stage gate quality and control guidelines throughout the full project life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
This Sr. PM has the authority to run ETS projects on a day-to-day basis and oversee the entire portfolio of projects ETS. The Sr. PM should also be able to apply portfolio management practice to the entire ETS organization, helping ETS leaders with tools and processes to manage their combined project and non-project obligations. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the definitionof project quality, the verification of project quality, and the remediation of efforts that fall short. TheSr. PM must be focused onthe defined benefits of any ETS project so that project efforts do not lose sight of the goal.
The Senior Project Manager shall perform all these functions as a knowledgeable technical resource, relying on their own technical background to drive projects toward success and hold the project team members accountable.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage a portfolio of complex technical initiatives that span one or more lines of business while working closely with senior level executives and technical leaders
- Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, external/internal relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, to risks and issues
- Provide remote and routine on-site leadership for each project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and all project milestones
- Incorporate quality control and identify risks to the project portfolio and work to mitigate them by identifying solutions from the applicants experience and by working with the technical leaders
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to production for multiple projects in the portfolio simultaneouslyby preparing estimates and detailed project plans for all phases
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address corporate goals
- Excellent time management skills, especially familiarity with calendar management and goal setting in an environment where team members are not expected to record allocated time.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities to multiple levels of the organization. This can include project team leads, sponsor, ETS leadership, and the TRHC Executive team.
- Provide executive-level dashboards and status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Participate within the company’s Project Management Organization by utilizing (and contributing to) approved enterprise practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships; reports on project status to the OPM as part of an enterprise-level project portfolio
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to understand the reasoning behind estimates and assumptions made by the project team and understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING:
- Technology focus with robust technology stack experience including cloud, network, and general enterprise infrastructure
- IT Liaison experience associated with system upgrades, troubleshooting, business impact, and overall value to the organization
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule delivery within budget
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding project team accountable for performance
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business stakeholders and technical leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Strong experience presenting to senior leadership and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams), Microsoft Project, ServiceNow, and Smartsheet
- Experience with ticketing solutions (i.e. Jira Service Desk, Confluence)
- Experience with ITIL, SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 8+ years of experience working with technology business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 5+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- PMP Certification or equivalent
- Comfortable level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, Teams, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions, and identifying priorities
- Project Management & Planning
- Performance Management
- IT Business Acumen
- Process Improvement
- Excited & motivated to learn new technologies
- Sense of urgency to attend to IT leadership demands
- Responsive and prompt communication
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, highly organized
- Attention to detail and accuracy of facts and documentation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and ability to follow through on tasks
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary