Account Management - Client Liaison
The Client Liaison is responsible for Account Management and Client Retention for existing CK & CVHC Partners:
- Develop and strengthen client relationships in defined account territory.
- Facilitate master account planning for PACE Clients to ensure success of CareVention Healthcare partnerships.
- Serve as a CareKinesis Brand Ambassador illustrating market leading features and benefits of PACE Pharmacy Services.
- Conduct periodic review of client concerns and establish strategies for improving operations across the portfolio of client purchased TRHC services.
- Routine contact with client partners quarterly and based on need.
- Introduce and implement new initiatives (e.g., EireneRx updates, EPCS, New Reports, Report Portal, Technology, CVHC subsidiary updates).
- Coordinate on-site educational sessions for nurses on CK Operations.
- Perform EireneRx™ remote training for PACE Staff when needed.
- Support surveys and clinical research team (client satisfaction, market research surveys) and respond to data/feedback for specified regions as needed.
- Serve as a liaison for Customer Service and Quality Assurance suggestions to improve CK’s service offerings.
- Support and strengthen CareKinesis (CK) client relationships by supporting CK Client Liaisons.
- Prepare monthly reports for Clients.
- Work with CD Team to establish strategies for improving operations in the following areas: PBM Support, Part D oversight, Survey Support, CMS Inquiry.
- Routine contact with CK Client Development Team on bi-monthly calls.
- Support surveys and clinical research team (client satisfaction, market research surveys) and respond to data/feedback as needed.
- Can we add routine contact with Ops Partners and documentation in Confluence and/or Salesforce.
- Documentation of all client interaction in Salesforce CRM (visits, educational phone calls, training, conference call, e-mails, report and disaster preparedness communication as per Client Development Policies).
- Conduct monthly orientation calls or educational opportunities where necessary.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with licensing between CareKinesis, the clients and Boards of Pharmacy.
2. New CK Partners- Post Implementation:
- Work prospectively with CK departments (QA/PI, Finance, Operations, NBD) to ensure successful transitions for new clients.
- Monitor and follow newly implemented clients with weekly phone calls or as needed during first year of service.
- Meet with all newly transitioned clients on-site with Implementation for go-live.
3. Cross sell of CareVention PACE Services
- Propagate CVHC services and coordinate with new business development team to facilitate cross sell to CK partners.
- Coordinate introductions of all previous PACE contacts with Sales Team.
- Document all calls and communications in Salesforce.
- Attend Educational and Regional State meetings as needed or upon request.
- Attendance to National PACE Association (NPA) and similar industry conferences.
- Well-organized and proficient in the operations of CareKinesis.
- Ability to educate PACE staff to CareKinesis’ services.
- High-energy with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Organized and ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, creative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability for overnight travel minimum of 3 days/week (weekday) if necessary.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two years (+) work experience in either PACE, Healthcare, or Account Management.
- 4-year college degree with BA or BS, PharmD or MBA preferred.
CPhT preferred/required within 2 years of hire
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary