The Marketing Manager will be responsible for development and execution for a defined group of promotional tactics and activities to drive marketing and sales efforts for existing, newly acquired and newly interested markets of Tabula Rasa HealthCare.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering projects of high quality, on time and to budget through the effective management of timelines, people and resources. This individual is an integral part of the TRHC marketing team, and will lead the marketing efforts of the acquisition team. Working with cross-functional staff, this individual will develop messaging and create and execute marketing programs to drive awareness, facilitate lead generation, impact sales, and nurture a loyal customer base. This individual will develop positioning and messaging that differentiates our products and services in our markets.
- Works with cross-functional teams to analyze project needs ensuring that they fit with resourcing, project objectives and quality standards.
- Knows the questions to ask to onboard each project smoothly.
- Maintains detailed timelines, project plans, and hours budgeted for project deliverables and key milestones. Communicates when these change with alternative options to deliver them on time.
- Has the flexibility to work within an ever-changing workload while still managing projects by effectively setting, observing and re-evaluating project priorities often.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns and drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Manage business partnerships and/or alliances required to implement tactical plans and our co-marketing strategy.
- Create engaging customer-focused content aligned with our sales funnel including campaign content, presentations, white papers, e-books, videos, etc.
- Gain and distribute intelligence about what competitive vendors are doing to address our markets on a regular basis; develop/refine market strategy (messaging, materials, etc.) in response to this information.
- Create sales tools and training activities.
- Monitor progress against objectives and take timely action to address unmet objectives.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications or related field, required.
Experience & Training:
- 6+ years marketing experience, and managing client marketing programs.
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans and marketing/sales materials.
- Thorough understanding of all digital marketing principles including lead acquisition, email marketing, social media and online marketing.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Startup mentality: meticulous, innovative, creative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo.
- Excellent market research skills including size, growth, competition.
- Passion for problem solving, consensus-building and getting great work out the door.
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional follow-through.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technology knowledge; ability to maintain and update websites and create digital and printed collateral.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced, unstructured (sometimes chaotic) environments while maintaining a positive attitude and healthy perspective.
- Flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm, passion.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal/external teams, clients, and vendors regarding project deliverables and details.
- Ability to create, manage, and successfully execute multiple, simultaneous project plans and schedules.
- Ability to create, track and manage estimates and budgets.
- Ability and desire to write, edit, and proof content on a variety of projects and plans, as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Publisher or other similar software helpful); experience navigating a CRM – salesforce and Pardot.
- High tolerance of ambiguity; ability to succeed despite such.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA