HR - Human Resources Business Partner
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build engagement, and increase productivity and retention.
- Attends recurring meetings with respective leaders to consult with management, providing HR guidance for both short and long -term strategic planning.
- Provides day-to-day performance and talent management guidance and HR policy interpretation to leadership (e.g., goal-setting, coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition and leadership to identify candidates for hire and to develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Partners with Employee Relations and leadership to resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting and coordinating effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group and leadership to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Support the execution of Inclusion and Diversity plans.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs in collaboration with Learning and Development and leadership.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration preferred.
- 5 -7 years of HR Business Partner experience.
- Strong understanding of HR compliance/regulations.
- Experience with managing HR projects.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and be flexible with change.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA